Friday, July 02, 2010

Tit For Tat...

Talking to Nikhil today after he kept on repeatedly 'item' after every sentence it reminded me yet again of how something you do/say effects you in reverse. Its a very good lesson really. Quite long ago I had a similar experience with Nikmo.

We were coming from Lakdika pul to Madhapur and as sometimes I do very irritating to others, I hit him on the thigh. Just like that. And that's when he hit me back doubly hard just to get the point straight across - its not funny. He was actually in a very bad mood that day, and top of that, we had a argument about this too and was decided i would do no more. Anyways he won't be there for long to repeat it. Strangely that's what my heart thinks and nothing more about me not repeating it.

I guess time has come for another change in me i.e. not to call 'item' to anyone repeatedly that is. Its really really irritating..

Thanks Niks..- I dedicate this post to you..

No comments: