Sunday, November 30, 2014

Letter to my 2-month old baby Part-II

Hello Maya,

There was one important development that I had failed to mention in the part-I. You had turned by yourself on your 23rd day itself. This is a feat not usual for someone as young as you. The standard time frame is around 5 to 6 months. Naturally this sent excitement rippling throughout the family and friends who were equally shocked and surprised.

One thing though, we don't have any picture taken on that occasion to commemorate the day. The first thing you did as you turned over is cry, a bit too loudly for Amma's liking. She got panicked and immediately turned you over as she was afraid for your tiny little bones getting hurt. It was only then she felt she missed the opportunity to snap the moment. I told her to not fret too much on it and she had gotten to see you go from lying on the back till all the way you turned.

Anyways you did turnover again in another 15 days or so you did it again. This time she took the pics. Will be uploading it soon. Am little sad to say both the times I wasn't there to see it myself.

Very recently, in my presence you attempted to do it. Here are the videos -



That's for now my love.

Waiting eagerly for your official naming ceremony.

Lots of Kisses and Hugs,
Nanna

No comments: