Sunday, May 04, 2008

Random Thoughts of Absolute Demented Mind - My Mind

“IT is the time when I play beyond my capabilities, when I know I am so tired that my legs starts aching, my breath coming out in gasps, sweating profusely, I enjoy the most…” – Jash (sometime, not really sure when..)

Well that aptly sums up my current state of mind. Of course you know coming from Forum, shopping all alone in the Landmark for around 2 hours to get the right books, all my thoughts were focused on one thing and one thing alone – “Blog”. As has been happening for some time now every time I come across a misspelling in a hoarding or something that touches my past briefly or some conversation of “little” significance words starts framing in my mind and I make sure I tinge it with a touch of humor and there is also a auto-spell checker to correct the words – to THAT extent I keep thinking.

So what is the first thing I realize coming here – power cut? Was I surprised – HELL…Yes Goddammit…a big YES… Somehow I feel that one bad rainy day that led to crores of loss, some 60 trees, 100 electric poles, etc. etc. has tarnished ‘Ejipura’ beyond control, beyond normal, beyond the ‘elite’ zones, beyond the ‘no-power-cut’ zone, beyond the sleep-well-in-the-night-with-download-zone. Normally I don’t crib about things like these and just enjoy my sleep mentally noting to get up early in the morning to do at least some of the things I promised myself. But man yesterday was the limit. Successfully making a journey back home half an hour ahead of usual timings, tired, hungry, eager to blog I was welcomed home with a power cut – a very very long power cut that stayed till 12:30 in the night and to only make the matters worse I wasn’t sleepy. And now again on a weekend – can you believe that??? But I am fully prepared now come what may I am here to blog…

Here I am in my room with absolute darkness all around except the light from the laptop, flies moving around stinging me relentlessly relishing every blood drop they suck in. What a stroke of good luck for them eh? This might be the day that they might tell it to their children who will relate it to their children and this goes on and on. What follows is one of the worst jokes you might across..read it with caution...no force “You just won’t believe it, mate I am telling ya. He was rock solid like a stone, first we thought he was dead but when there was some movement in his legs we all backed off and kept distance waiting for those hands to come slamming down. Nothing happened, then we all attacked together and began feasting. It was only little later we realized that we were unnecessarily being cautious. And so remember whenever you come across this bloke with nice specs and a good looking face, sitting in a dark room busy typing on the desk- that would be the day you won’t forget”. And sometime now one of the guys is going to come in and announce to the world – ‘ baap re, veediki pichekindi ra babu, ee mobbulo laptop mundu kurchni blog rayadam ento, aa dunnapothi body ki asalu domalu vunnai anna feeling kuda kalagademo?’ I am just guessing it might be Mr.Thati. (no one has come so far…)

Well for once in my blogging life it is my determination rather than willingness that made this blog and also this is the first time ever I am writing first in ms word before posting it on the blogspot and it feels absolutely ridiculously great. This might be the most meaningless post but if not for this then I am sure it would have taken another week or so to bring it up again. When I started off this I had something else in my mind altogether …

well more on that in the sequel….

Edit:

Thanks to my grit and determination miraculously the power is back in this course of events. Freaking Awsome Dude!!! - Ya I second that..

P.S. - Many of you who might have come across this googling for the great Arnab's blog and being disappinted due apologies...you see I am outta of ideas for titles and well as I was constantly doing alt-tab, alt-tab I couldn't have better title...

No comments: