Sunday, May 04, 2008

Random Thoughts of an Absolute Demented Mind - My Mind -Part II

Here is what is going to happen now. I will try to roll out as much as I can while I watch IPL simultaneously.

There are some general thoughts on mind now about blogging in general. Of late I am running out of titles and coming up with so stupid ones. Is there something like ‘hit the wall’ for bloggers? I guess there must be. No, I am definite there is one - I hit them so vigorously almost at equal intervals of time, it puts me down like a patient suffering from third-degree burns for months sometimes. There was a while back reading certain posts in Lalitha Larking, it hit certain emotional chord in me. Her posts are simple, thoughtful, not much fancy but poignant and heartfelt. I have also decided to focus more on thoughts than on the gloss. How I wish I could turn back the time using time-turner (like the one Hermione had in Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban) and pen down all those sweet memories of Engineering days, those unbearable dimwit lecturers, those bunk the college watch the movie and the list goes on and on. But if ever time permits I will with inputs from Laddo herself J . Here are upcoming titles (well at least then I will have an idea what to write about…)


100th Post Celebration
Mom’s Trip To Bangalore
Plays
Quinn’s Quest to Laptop Series - The End

Apart from that I also have to write a mail to Mihir – poor thing, must have been wondering what happened to me and how come a simple question regarding my occupation could put anyone on high alert. Boy, I am going to have a ball writing that. And then there is one blurb of all my current favorites to my mom’s friends…All in short time.

No comments: