Saturday, August 01, 2009

Fight the Fat - Abrupt Conclusion

So much time has passed since the first day, 10 days to be exact. I regret to say the same kind of enthusiasm that I have shown i couldn't continue for the other days . I would have loved to though. All in all there has been no change at all excepting 1 to 1.5 Kg difference. I did as was prescribed to the dot with absolutely no cheating at all.

From whatever I read the 4th day is supposed to be the decider- the day when you see at least 3 Kg's off but nothing has happened to me. I don't know why and I don't want to know. So this is how it stands..

I Lost the bet.. 1 Mexchicken pizza with coke (around 100 bucks!) but most importantly I gained self-control and I feel mighty proud about it. A foodie like me abstaining from chicken, egg, junk whatever you want to call it for 7 whole days - a feat few of my folks are refusing to believe when I told them of the episode.

In all I would like to say if you guys/gals do follow this and if you get the same results as I did don't be disheartened.. remember you have gained the power to control yourself and that's the best anyone could ever ask for...Enjoy Maadi...

No comments: