Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Worst Poem...No Mood

Life is strange
Have heck of things to do
Write SOP
No Mood
Write Sharepoint Intro
No Mood
Write Maghadeera review
No Mood
Search for Universities Financial status
No Mood
The 8 hours at office
No Mood

This is one of the most stupidest attempt at poetry and I suck at it. I don't care. I am having absolutely no mood to do anything at all! what the heck is wrong with me..seriously I am getting sick. I gotta be serious. No time left at all and I don't even know what LOR's my prof's or the PM's need to help me with. Hopefully tomorrow morning 6'0 clock, things should be clear

1 comment:

Irenej said...

You know there are the diets that work and then there are...Oh Well you know what I mean the Fad Diets.

If someone wants to get serious and have fun watching the lbs melt away contact me at www.core4-ia.com

It is not a scam just a Group of people getting results losing weight.
Irene Ferguson
515-556-0827