Monday, February 22, 2010

Regaining my senses - I

Taking off from where I started off, I have successfully been able to steer clear from my distractions for one whole week without
  • Watching movies
  • Transferring movies
  • Downloading movies (I confess I dettered a little by downloading 'Kerala Cafe' for Nikmo. I still achieved my major objective though of not spending enormous amount of time digging for the next movie to download.)
  • All of the above intermixed.

It hasn't given me satisfaction yet, as my objective of spending quality time with books or blogs hasn't been truly realized. My work at office too was partly the reason as of late I have been coming back home late in the night. That also explains the 'Part I' of this post.

Watch out for part -II.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It sounds like you're creating problems yourself by trying to solve this issue instead of looking at why their is a problem in the first place.