Friday, September 20, 2013

Movies and what not

Doing night out in office yesterday in office, not for the first time and not certainly for the last, I began to regret for not having my phone loaded with some movies with which I can utilize the full powerful HD capabilities of my iPhone.

More than movies/series some funny clips or some action scenes at least. Here in comes Revanth, with whom I am in awe for ever for uttering the words "Exorcist em movie ra. Idi horror aa. chi.." after watching the Exorcist in iPod shuffle sized screen and earphones. He had this habit of having a good collection of nice funny clips and enjoying it watching it on his iPod or even his then Nokia phone, which I used to envy but never really bothered much about. Back then I was more than occupied catching up with latest movies, cataloging the ones to see, ones to download, whom to ask , how to get and so on.

Things change and after marriage they change in supersonic mode. I have such a huge list of pending movies to see and I am so darn outdated with the latest and the best I am now clinging to the idea of having the nice funny videos or some best movie scenes in my phone.

Top of my mind that I can think of -

1. Brahmanandam comedy scene from Athadu
2. V for Vendetta - Message of Hope
3. 300 Movie war scenes
4. Up movie scene of Ellie and Carl
5. Minion scenes from Despicable Me
6. Sri Devi's tearful speech from English Vinglish

Such is life that I can't think beyond this right away. Not to be too pessimistic though. I know this is a ongoing process and movies come and go and there are helluva lot more things to be put.

This and music would be keeping me occupied for a while. 

No comments: