Friday, June 16, 2006

My First Blog...of the month :)

“No blogging…”, orkuts Swami Naidu. That’s the sort of motivation I need. I mean when I have taken up this blog I have decided to make it packed with every little that my mind feels and have it as a sort of guidance for me.

By putting my memories on web I wanted people’s opinion to the way I have felt during particular times. Even without that it would be a great help for me to know how stupid I was or how mature I was in handling something. I haven’t yet explored to the ways in which opinions can be gathered and banking on the comments. Will be doing that sometime from now?

But what bugs me is the long hiatus I have taken. Of course there are nothing new to report and not MANY GREAT things that I have done. As I have learned from the great film, Akira, human mind is capable of storing trillions of bytes as one starts growing, consisting of past, present and the future. I should be able to let my readers know at least 1/100000th of that information. To put it plainly there is whole lot of fantastic memories hidden in my 20 years it should be enough material for the whole month.

It is now I come to realize how dangerous mind can be when you are not in control. When I knew nothing about blogging I have read some articles on the net regarding it. Most of them have said that of the 100 blogs created every month say, only 10 of them go further than three months. I am at a stage to decide which group I belong to.

How it all began...
My tryst with writing began with our erstwhile website www.vasavionline.co.nr. I loved the whole concept of the site. With only fellow people around it gives a homely atmosphere, I had so much fun participating in the forums, writing some articles, getting some feedback, guessing the dialogue, etc. So many things that could have been done. I still remember the times when my mom used to get so very bugged up to find me browsing that site. Writing just means so much to me. I am not the person who would want to correspond in paragraph’s but rather in pages. That was how my mind started thinking what if I could find a place and audience who can mutually contribute and share what they think of my writing, and also their advices or their own articles.


Seeing others is what motivates me much further. There is lot of refinement is to be done in the way I write and also lot of vocabulary and matter has to spaced rightly. To borrow some lines from the movie “Sister-Act” : "If you wake up in the morning, and you can't think of nothing but writing, then you spose to be a writer."

(for those of you who are desperately in search of motivation Click Here )

That was what I exactly felt. I wanted to be a writer. So seeing me going lethargic day by day by day it gives me creeps on thinking where I will land up with this attitude. Now that I have reached end of the page I feel happy that process is starting again.

!!!Welcome back Readers!!!

No comments: