Thursday, April 17, 2008

*** M*i*n*d*B*l*o*w*i*n*g ***


!!!!That's Me...yohooo...that's me!!!!!
(Left To Right)
Me: That's Me.. as in M-E me...
Hari: Gullible precoucious little kid
Nikhil Mohan a.k.a (Nikmo) : Hmmm...naa..I don't have proper words to describe him.

It's not everytime you see a pic and think "woah...Is that really Me?". Well...this is one such pic. Taken at beach house near Pudicherry (pondicherry FYI). Frankly never once I feel I look good in snaps and you know it's quiet difficult to get the pose right and man to make the matters worse I ain't got no photogenic face / muscular body to speak of. And SO this snap is much much special for me in this context. Wow in the words of Geet "Mein mere best fan hoon" ...

Apart from this there is one other snap taken by Ms.Talkative and that was great too... After taking that snap here goes what she said:

"Nee life lo intakante best photo radanukunta...Nee pelli chupulaku pettu pakka flat aipotharu..."

(This must be your best snap in your whole god damn life. Rishta pukka ho jayega ye phot dikhane se)

I can't find it now but when I do I will update it. It's been hellava time since I updated...
!!!Keep Watching This space for more!!!!

No comments: