Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Day at Madhapur

Last Day at Madhapur. So many memories of the past one year are flashing by - late night walks just for the heck of it, dining at MRCB, hangouts with Nikmo or Murali at KVKD, binge weekends mixed with philosophical discussions overseen by special guests Niks, Raja Vardhan, late night movie/marathons with Nikmo. The first half of the year has been even more memorable where every week whisked by filled with so many activities - a compulsory movie followed by running around malls eating at new places trying different outlets, every morning breakfast meetings like the hit squad from 'Thank You For Smoking', partial gymming. I will miss all of these.

Though my dad feels I have been spending exorbitant amount staying at 3rd floor, I feel I have had one of the best times of my life with best people around. I loved keeping the music on everyday before I finish my bath, cooking late and most importantly it was big enough to hold at least 7 people when it matters especially during binging. Given a chance I would like to come back again and stay at this place.

The last few months though with everyone having parted ways to explore their avenues, the fun and fizzle hasn't been the same. I never thought I would be going to watch movies at theaters all alone but it happened.

Before it gets too senty, let me just say the bottomline is - Life is not same with friends around. Though there are comforts, if there are no people to share or hangout life is a like camping in a deserted island. That's how its been for the last few months.

Let's see how it turns out say 6 or 8 months from now.

Au Revoir - Madhapur

No comments: