Friday, July 25, 2008

An Essay - III

And finally ladies and gentlemen I present you with the essay...

Hi Mom,

I love you because...

You are simply the best. Everything that you do be it the food you prepare, or the dress you buy for me, or the gifts you buy me have so much love and warmth bundled within, it just overwhelms me and I don’t know if I can ever repay you. I still remember the time when you sat with me and shared my grief when I just couldn’t stop crying for not getting placed in the campus selections. You gave me so much reassurance and hope telling me failures are part of life and we should always focus on doing our best. It eased my pain and I got successfully recruited in the next company. It is all thanks to your encouragement that I inculcated some good habits like book-reading, actively participating in games and literary events. Also it is with great pride I can say I can say I share all my personal troubles and fears with you and not once feel uncomfortable unlike many of my other friends. Thank you mom for everything and you are the most wonderful person in my life.


!!!!Me and My mom...!!!!!

I am not at all satisified with what I wrote but content and happy and thanks to it I have written a series not one blog but three....Awsome!!!!

No comments: