Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Conflict in the Mind

Some things are better to forget and it is better to move on. But things that are bothering me now are way beyond. How long can I go on before I realize I haven't taken any steps to correct it? What will I be if things go on the same way?

Am I like Shantaram interested in everything, commited to nothing? For a while I thought enough is enough and let me move on. But it is not working. It just is not working. Weekends were torment for me but so are the weekdays now.For that matter any day. This won't stop till I put an end, come to desicion. Whom am I trying to fool but myself in believing there is nothing wrong with me when the ties I have made are temporary and when I commit to nothing? Am I as again from the book mapped to the co-ordinates around and breaking up all the existing ones? Will I be the same once I move out from here with new people,new atmosphere, past being past? Only time will tell.

Here I pen down hoping to read this post again and again to gather strength and divert my mind as much as possible with books and work and making my self a promise to stay focused. After all, you can't clap with a single hand. As I see it I was always was single and will be too in the future.

If only I can move to some other place and live alone can I find peace and for THAT to happen
---three months more...

Does this put me at ease....well a little...

No comments: