Sunday, July 22, 2007

"The Hindu" commits unpardonable Blasphemy...

For once in my life I am very disappointed and shocked with "The Hindu", more than that I am also angered for what it has done. If an editor of paper like "New York Times" couldn't hold his mouth shut and control himself spoiling the fun of millions of fans around the world with his review, revealing all the major plotholes, I don't see why any idiotic reason for esteeemed paper like "The Hindu" to reproduce it a day before official release filling the whole back page. What the hell was the so-called Reader's Omnibus doing? What was going on in his mind when it went for his editing?? Has he gone nuts?? Was it not enough to understand that such reviews spoil the fun of the reader before he even has a chance to explore on it's own. These thing could have waited.

I only wished it would have been any other paper other than "The Hindu". To top it all the another disgraceful thing being revealilng the major plothole and the suspense. Will he or won't he survive? One of THE reasons for the hype sorrounding the book and the excitement that runs with in is out. Just like that. This time though, I can't understand on the front page??

What is wrong with "The Hindu" and has there not been any accusation letters? Is it trying to supress them by not printing? I am sure I am not the only one feeling the pain and the betrayal of one of the most prestigious papers in country. One good thing though like some of the foreign sickos it hasn't reproduced the leaked version editing out the details and getting the kick out it. Well I am grateful to it on that front...

Shame on "The Hindu"....

No comments: