Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A La Maudling in the making eh??

What's wrong with me these days? Why am I expecting abundant sympathy,words of comfort,pat on the back etc. from everyone?

Of course I knew she left because she had some work and for that what do I do? Write a long mail around 4'o clock in the night with overdose of sadness, masala and unnecessary details. It's good she gave a fitting reply. And with that I guess the situation has taken a slight different turn. It's too early to say but for days I saw the signs anyway.

Keeping that apart at the drop of the hat I am ready to cry like a baby babbling out everything and how things are going so bad for me. Mistake after Mistake. It's a bit reminiscent of how Ranjit felt initially in the project and me still managing two projects. But seriously what can I do? With the two options out of the way I might be stuck up in this bloody thing for the next one year to come? ONE DAMN YEAR!!!!!

I gues I have to accept it as is and keep looking for a way out and stick on with it. Here on this day and on this very blogspot I take a vow not to crib again to anyone about anything and "Chillax and get on with my work". Damn..I must have looked like a stalker ready to cry and embrace words of hope with the way I am going about cautiously asking for apology then thanking then again crying, ...phew..let me end this never ending saga now.

In the words of Kurt Cobain " I'd Rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I am not, Wanting to be someone else is a waste of who you are . " - Bloody hell, I am back.

Ahem...Taking back my words from earlier post today I have successfully fixed a horrendous CR that has been literally plaguing me for so many days in fact 3 weeks to be precise and had well threatened my plans for Diwali..

!!!Happy days are ahead!!!

No comments: