Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Prelude to Quinn's Quest For Laptop

Remember remember the month of September ??

Ok it was March, but it won't rhyme you see.. The Day Bofore the Big C series? . It's the turn of my laptop now and this time because I don't exactly know when it's gonna come but it IS gonna come in December. First of all I want to thank sincerely from bottom of my hear to my roommate, ex-classmate, friend and well wisher Hari Krishan a.k.a. harikris . The time he changed the password and refused to share it with me I knew I needed to do something about it and vowed myself I would not touch his laptop again and had sticked to it till yesterday ( when I had to use...) .



!!!!!HariKris...the Laptop Dude....!!!!!

In his place I would have felt the same. I mean wouldn't it be too uncomfortable for you to see someone else installing softwares that you would never use, reading and practising on your machine instead of giving it rest, watching movies at will whenever time permits? If your answers to the above questions is yes, well he has taken the next logical step. This wouldn't normally happen at homes but at room when you are forced to share systems these things matter. I saw no point in exlaining that all those things that he sees in Add/Remove components are bundled softwares and that I can't really chose what I won't use and what I would use. The softwares in question: SQL Server 2005 Express Edition, Visual Studio Web Express 2005.( Geeks your comments please?...Can I?). That's about him. And again ain't no finger pointing here. No sir, no..


!!!!!Eswar...obviously...the Desktop Dude....!!!!!

Now the other alternative: the desktop. I have a stiff competetion with what Eswar also practising real hard I had to have it. I am very much thankful to Eswar too for his dedication to work and working for hours in pursuit of glory!!! Frankly without these two guys displaying and doing what they did the thought of Laptop would have never materialized. And well like any software developer out there I wanted one.

What follows next is how I went about chosing for one....

No comments: