Saturday, September 24, 2011

Choosing a choice - Darn difficult

Somehow yesterday I just got to thinking about few things that where we need to make a constant upgrades and it ain't easy at all. Here is how they go -

Facebook Profile Pic-

Facebook has so become ubiquitous that it has now become a common practice for everyone to conciously smile and always lookout for that profile pic. It's a huge thing amongst all the folks. Getting that right facebook pic is like a million dollar thing. I have observed this when I was roaming around countries. People literally shriek "Yeah! Got my facebook pic". Once you get it, you then start eagerly looking forward to comments and stuff. Needless to say I fall into this category. Its been ages since I updated my pic but I don't see any good ones yet, so I will let it pass.

Wallpaper-

This is the toughest of all. Ask around any geek folks you will find that the most difficult task of the week is to get a right wallpaper.One keeps searching for that elusive wallpaper that you want to get noticed by at least 2 or more people. This is more to impress others than having something that looks good and again this is the most sought after by Indians. If you start searching google the top most would be santa banta.and the wallpapers there suck big time. I am guy who loves wallpapers of animie or animation or  movie wallpapers and they are darn hard to find. Relentless search for one stop solution for my next best thing literally takes up weeks sometimes and now I have a permanent solution for it - wallbace.cc. This is THE greatest wallpaper site ever much better than the other chincese sounding wall paper site.

Ringtone/Callertune-

Both are difficult choices. I can't believe myself that I have had this ringtone of 'Ninne Pelladutha' for almost a year now. Before that I had the tune for 'Manasa' of Munna movie. I would love to keep one classical sounding music -calm, non disturbing and soothe full to hear.

Well, frankly when I started off I had so many things to write but the week itself was very hectic, so right now I am just wrapping it. Would definitely write a sequel to this.

No comments: