Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Online Shooting - Lost Opportunity

The girl who had accepted my interest the day before rejected me today. I guess she was waiting for the response and as it turns out another major fight had occurred between my dad regarding how in the world did I express interest without consulting them. I hate to say this but my dad is fully into the community thing. He feels the culture and the caste of a person is everything.

First I phoned mom and told her about this. She said go ahead, pay and talk to her. I then phoned dad and that's when the whole fight began. He also told me to wait for sometime from my end in the search process. We have now made a rule that I will not express any interest till they see and they say that it is okay to express my interest.

So yesterday night I sent the sms about my details to my dad and I don't know still what's the response for it. Today I logged in and see that girl has now declined my interest ( :( ). I feel really terrible now. I should have gone ahead and paid and phoned her.

Even now I can pay and give her a ring and find out about her. Something is holding me back. Anyways the search goes on. I can now foresee major fights ahead with my dad as I know that the only check they are ready to do is the caste and nothing else. I have decided that I will go through this process of first short-listing, sending them mail, wait for their approval, phone and fight about validating the disapproval two times max. After that I will entirely stop online thing and just go with what they say even though it might take LOT of time.

Again going back to the profile her partner preferences only reads for Sr. Managers, VP, Team Leads, from India, US, UK. Maybe she had accepted me by mistake or maybe she realized something wrong with my profile. Am I being stupid? I don't know, its all so confusing. 

No comments: