Monday, September 26, 2011

Random Rants of the day

Yesterday I had decided that I was gonna work only for 8:30 to 6:00 come what may as I saw no point working 12 hours per day. On top of that I want to do my own homework after I get back after proper relaxing. Anyways, it didn't happen and I am really surprised to see my lead tell me "why are trying to rush like a girl?". I need to start setting some protocol upfront and tell him straight things aren't going to work if I am pressurized.

I should also start cutting down on lot of relaxation time especially the time when we enter the office in the morning and the time it takes to settle down and do the tasks. Added to that there is a snack break which is totally avoidable. Let me see if I can start tuning myself to the timings I set for myself.

I read 'Frozen Thoughts' today and I loved the concept of incremental progress and start doing anything any day by treating every day as a new beginning. So here I am today about to read MDX for an hour before hitting the bed.

No comments: