Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Online Shooting - May Day! May Day! Got a Hit!

Finally after almost 30 rejections in 4 sites (yes, my counter need to be updated) I have got a hit yesterday from a beautiful and smart girl in Bangalore. She is of age 26 and working as an Architect and interestingly she was one of those persons who had in the partner preference with mother tongue as Kannada. Aaduvari matalaku arthale verule anna pata loni satyam ippudu bayataku vastundi. 

Anyways the flip side is both of us turns out to be Free Members. So all we can really do is just see the name and nothing else. I need to become a Premium member and that's where I am now little hesitant. It costs me about 5k for 6 months visibility which gives me the provision to send messages, chat with the fellow members, get profile highlights for 90 days etc. Should I take the plunge? As Patnayak says, "Really yaar, this is your long term life partner, you shouldn't be thinking about all that". Doing this would mean, going in with the Shaadi guarantee that says - "We guarantee you Express interests or money back". This in turn would mean something really might happen in the next six months which is kind of pressure situation for me.

Because of such thoughts, I have for the life of me I can't understand, started doubting the authenticity of interest expressed. Why did she chose me when she clearly had her preferences as people from US/UK/India? I know I am turning out to be a jerk but I really am getting tensed and worried about it.The thing is though I want this to happen, I don't want it happening real fast and I am looking at marriage somewhere next year.

On second thoughts I can always tell the would-be to be that I am ready for marriage only next year. The only problem now is broaching this subject with my parents. First about Shaadi.com which shouldn't be a problem but again I will put to grilling for my preferences. I hate to see a repeat telecast but I would need to do that.

And yes, finally I would like to admit that I was having a wonderful and over the top feelings all throughout the day yesterday. Getting your interest accepted is a real special feeling. It is now left to see how this will culminate.

Stats-


Interests Expressed by me - 45
Accepted so far - 1
Declined so far -30
Waiting for Responses - 15
Interests Expressed by others - 3
Accepted - 0
Declined - 3


Yippie!

No comments: