Monday, September 12, 2011

Online Shooting - A month Later!

Funny how time passes so quickly. It's been a month now since I first started searching for my soul mate, my would be, my should be or my love. So the much awaited "shootings" didn't happen as somehow the Rajhmundry party were not ready for the shooting yet. Sad I just thought I can bank on this first experience to gain in-depth knowledge on what exactly happens in a shooting.

Anyways there are 2 more prospects that are actually offline that my dad has shortlisted. One by the name Sruti and the other girl who Mohan Rao Tatha knows  but are just waiting for the nakshatra match. Quite suddenly yesterday I got a 'Express Interest' from Sravani in Shaadi.com with all the favorable conditions both to my parents and myself. Looks cheerful, sporty, trendy, and one with modern outlook. Currently as per what she said in the profile, she is at US on onsite deputation and is expected anytime soon. She is smart enough to keep her full name with which one can find her easily on Facebook. That gets me to thinking it wouldn't be such a bad idea to keep mine too.  I am now very excited and curious on how to go about now. Should I or should I not become a premium? I am in the same quandary as before. I think she also has kept her profile very recently. Let me have round 2 talks with my folks and based on that I will proceed.

And yes, it turns out I gotta kuja dosham because of timing of birth. Tough luck now with all the mindless people zeroing on that aspect. That's about it. 

No comments: