Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dear Baby - 10

Dearest bangaru konda

Your Amma's brain is in heightened senses  and now that she knows what we have been up to. Here I was casually clicking the pics and the house and she was quick to shout "This is for the blog isn't it?". It was like being caught red-handed while trying to eat that food that was not meant to be eaten until pooja is done. Putting on a blank face I said "Nope".

Psst, It really is for this post. To borrow the oft-repeated line, 'its time to add some color to this post'. Let's start with some of the baby photos I was telling you about that are pasted in the bedroom.

1. Facing the bed

2. Leftside of the bed

The one that she liked of all is the cute girl photo in the pic (1) with a bowling hat over her head. I hope this is having good affect on her. 

Here is the pic of her first weekend walking outing in the Botanical Garden that we did couple of weeks back

3. Momma during the walks

A selfie of mom and me to follow- 



Last couple of days one thought is occupying her mind - the feeling that she isn't able to feel the movements inside the stomach. I told her to be patient as doctor has clearly said it would be take around 2-3 weeks to start getting the motions.

Today we have gone for one round of walking - almost 5 rounds in the Gautami Park. Its a very nice park, one of the first parks where I have begun my jogging. I will post some links about that. I used to do about 10-12 rounds every day for almost 5-6 months and that led to my weight coming down by almost 9kg's. It has almost reached the same levels now. Sigh. For some reason every post is boiling down to my weight. Anyways like last time, today also we saw so many mothers and fathers in the park playing standing with their kids and helping them play. There were two fathers doing see-saw with their kids on one side and they sitting on the other side. Few kids playing around with small football and one among them was an adorable tiny tot, barely able to walk slowly walking around. It was lovely feeling doing all the rounds.

Coming to the another main objective of the post - today she felt her first craving. Before going for her lazy weekend afternoon bath today, she called me and said she wanted badly to eat Black Forest pastry. Your Dadi too had some work along the way. Dadi got ready and we both started out. I went to the Cakes and More and luckily for us a fresh Blackforest cake was getting baked. I ordered 4 pieces and brought them home. 


No comments: