Monday, April 21, 2014

Dear Baby - 7

Dearest Sweetie pie,

You are in your 16th month now and here are the quick updates. Radha atha has brought one nice beautiful tiny red woolen knitted shoes the size of our fingers yesterday. One of the first ever gift to you, in advance. We also got talking about how to go about Sreemantham function that needs to be organized during your Amma's 5th month. You know about how many people should be invited, should it be at home or hotel etc. Atha was of the opinion to make it very good function by arranging it in a nice hotel.

Amma and I too had a talk on the same subject the day before. She opined that she wanted it to be at home with most of her cousins present, to which I agreed. Anyways good number of days are left, let's see how it goes.

One of the things we started from last week is a daily one hour hearing of nice mellifluous music. It is believed that starting the day with such nice music in background will instill calmness and have a nice effect on your growth. For this first I have downloaded some songs mentioned in the site - BabyCenter Garbha Sanskar music. I have also ordered the CD -Garb Sanskar from Flipkart which has voice over of Amitabh Bachan. This has been going on for that past week.

I haven't told you the best part yet. Your Amma after some amount of persuasion has agreed to sing one nice devotional raga before she we hit the bed. You wouldn't believe but I wanted to start this exercise for such a long time. I love hearing her sing and I can keep listening to it forever. She did song for few days then but it didn't continue for long. This time I am sure she would be consistent and continue her singing spree till you come out open and hear it for yourself.

Looks like this chuppa rustam acts we have been doing will be ending soon. This may be the last such post as I am planning to show it your Amma this 21st April.

With Love,
Nanna..

No comments: