Monday, April 21, 2014

Dear Baby - 8

Hello bangaru..

Consider this a cheat post. I know I told last post was supposed to be the last chuppa rustam post. I couldn't help holding one more back.

Couple of days ago your Amma, when about to sleep made some sad cute face. On inquiry she told me what if we are going to have a boy and so far we had mentally prepared for girl. Her concern being we should also be prepared for boy. For a girl the name is 'Maya'. Its a name I have fell in love with for some reason and both of us liked it. We started the exercise for boy's name. So far we have narrowed our names to - Prithivi. Only one for now.

One important update too. Your Amma prepared on her own Chettinad Chicken Curry today with so much love and attention, I loved every bit of it.

With Love..
Muaahhh
Nanna..

No comments: