Monday, July 09, 2012

Kar Chronicles - Jul 10


Woke up way too early today by 5:40. Hit the snooze and slept for other 10 minutes. Woke up the second time, refreshed myself and reached the park in other 20 minutes. Weather was quite cold outside. Did some warm up, let my body get some heat. I set out to jog and damn it was very tiring. By second round, I was literally waiting for the elusive 10th.

When I reached my 9th round, I saw the same girl from yesterday in the park. Happily smiling, she said "Hi" and took a nice seat of the bench. Her father had already started his round of jog.

Things on my mind-
Most part I was thinking about most important topic of my married life "Realty, House and the Rest..". Two other things I tried to turn my mind to were Car driving and the discussion around the house.

Overall a good and exhausting jog, the way I wanted it.

No comments: