Monday, July 02, 2012

Kar Chronicles - Jul 2

Can someone tell me the difference between jogging/running? I tried to google it but I don't see the fine line. Anyway as I was telling in my earlier post I have been running/jogging (can't say) consistently 10 rounds measuring 2 KM's for the last 3 months now of which say 2/3 days per month I have taken a break.

Reading through various posts in http://running.about.com/ I came across an article that talks about self-boosting to keep up the regularity. This involves note taking/diary entry the way I am doing for the first time now. Its a brilliant idea.

My first goal of running initially was to be really fit for marriage and reduce my paunch and extra unnecessary fat. I wanted to be good-liking, trim and smart. After all, marriage happens once in life and I wanted to look best. I believe I was able to achieve that only through seminal walking and food control. Once I found the new house, I started going to the ground near by for my jogging and then stuck to it. I stared liking it more as I sweated out in the heat. The inspiration now was to be like my peddiah, who for the last 10 or 15 years, has remained in same shape through constant daily walking. I want to be like him. I want to maintain a routine for my life. So far, its been absolutely great.

I may/may not hit the gym but I am going to definitely continue to jog and do my crunches henceforth.Jogging keeps me active throughout the day and it gives me thoroughly enjoyable feeling. 


Coming to back to the topic, here is today's entry-


I felt really lazy getting up, first time in weeks. I just didn't want to get up at all.Even the rounds were strained as I was focusing more on the numbers than enjoying the run. 

No comments: