Friday, July 06, 2012

Kar Chronicles - Jul 6

Woke up late today and was little sad that I may have to cancel today. Weather proved to be wrong and surprised me with nice breezy air around 8:00 A.M as I peaked through my bedroom curtain. I rushed myself through the chores, came out, put on my tracks and went to jog. This in no way means I am gonna take back my words of Hyderabad weather though.

I had some crazy surprise in mind. Today we had to go to our Avva's place. My atha, who stays near by to our house had called us up and we decided to go to Avva's place together in the morning. After cutting the call, Sammu had asked me if she had called us for the breakfast.She hadn't and I could see a little disappointment in her. My atha is one of the sweetest persons ever and I wouldn't have minded calling her up and inviting ourselves for breakfast. Usually she would have called us up, but she might have forgotten this time.

Our breakfast usually consists of me eating oats/musili with milk and sugar and Sammu having her regular dose of masala oats. Amma has her bread and egg combo. So when she had sweetly inquired about the breakfast invitation, I could sense the longing to have something other than the routine offering. So I mentally decided I am gonna bring the food from outside. So I took my keys, my cell and some money along with me to the park. 


This was the thought that kept running on my mind as I jogged. The other things in my mind were my thoughts to blog about my birthday, Avva and the movie Brave. As I kept jogging sentences were running in my mind about what to write. It works better than the music I feel. Actually I jogged with music only twice so far. What happens with music is your mind keeps thinking of the count of the songs that are playing, trying to assess if the song is in the middle, keep wondering when its gonna end and when the next one is gonna start, think about if its worth stretching my jog for 5 songs or just stick to 3 songs. The list goes on and on.


With thoughts on writing, its just endless like the this post has just flowed. Thoughts keep flowing and words keep flying. I always remember the line I read from Swat's diary - writing is a theraupatic medium, nothing brings more joy than having your feelings and thoughts written out. The three posts I might do it some other time but they will always be there in my mind to take me through the jogging.


Back to the surprise. As soon as I finished my jogging, I rushed back home, got on the bike and set off to the tiffin center. I decided to skip the crunches today. For that I would have come up again and my darling would spoil my plan. I can always make it up some other time. I called her up from the hotel and gave her a nice surprise by asking her what she wants for breakfast.


Took two plates poori, came home had breakfast. That's how the jogging ended. On a surprised, happy and peaceful note. 

No comments: