Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Back to the present....

Slept very late yesterday...around 3'o clock to be precise. Was busy loading all the available softwares onto the system. Some worrying thought crept into my mind when cpu started making noise after a while.

For scanning, simple copying, it started those sounds. But everything else looked okay. For instance Adobe 7 was opening in a flash...so was Google Earth and many other heavy ones. So nothing with the 1GB RAM i have. So what was wrong then? Never tiring I did all that has to be done and loaded around two dozen softwares.

Slept with some apprehension as I was trying to reason was that a good choice I made in getting a 1GB one. Is it successful? The speakers are okay. Webcam alright.

From morning to now the problem has surfaced only once. I also tried talking with the Computer geek from Prod. He assured me of nothing wrong in whatever was happening.( Today..forget it..nothing useful at all. Somehow i must drill myself to let Mr.HODD call. ). From night I start my publicity with Ms. Talkative followed by Ms.Beau followed by many others in the days to come as i have come to realize there would be no point in bublicizing after a month with all the people taking care only in reading the present published blog. With that I end my bloggin today. Did Five I guess??? need to take it slowly from now.

am all excited in going to the yoga class tomorrow..

No comments: