Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Hypocritical Side of mine

6th March

I started off to the college very late and thought of doing something about the project. But fate had something else in store for me. For a very long time we witnessed a power failure which lasted more than 3 hours. It just put me off. I was so very excited after completing some of the programs I thought this is it..I am on rampage! Let me finish all the programs there are including now i.e. J2EE and Advanced Java. Pffff... went my zeal and I was like a inflated balloon.

We, meaning Mrs.Talkative and me reached college by 1'o clock. We thought submitting the form would be a walk-in job not more than 5 minutes. Computers crashed from their side and we had to oblige like sensible students after being asked to wait for another hour(which we spent in caneen.). Back at the form submission , if not for the separate girls Queue the lab would be a goner. Mrs. Talkative did take some pains to get my things done.

The only good thing of the day is when the TVS Suzuki broke down. Good?? Stop wondering. Good because I for once felt that every person can change and it reaffirmed my faith that someday he/she would definitely realize the foolishness with which one lead's their lives. I was like a non-stop chatterbox in the first two years of my engineering. Then it dawned on me whom am I satisfying and whom am I trying to impress or who am I to be the judge??

It was a pleasent shock to hear her saying she finds the life we lead is null. It carries neither a weight nor a responsibility or anything worthwhile in life. I found this months and tried to change myself. It did succeed for months to come. Again I reverted back to my old days. Behaving like a perfect idealist who does nothing bad, nothing waste, nothing unknowledgable. If only they moved the veil. Why do I try to deceive myself saying that everybody is the same and so no need to worry with what you are doing now? Why is it that it is easy to suggest someone, read so-and-so things, browse so-and-so websites when fact of the matter is I hardly do what I preach? This blog is helping me in what way I know not. It is like a testimony to all the events that took place on a day. It is just pushing my limits ,testing my hang of english, and constantly reminding EVEN AS I WRITE THIS that there are so many things that I have procrastinated and that it is high time I stop doing that.

Let me wait for the turn of the events to know what is in store for me.

No comments: