Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Day before THE BIG C-4

(Don't worry all...the last part of the series... )

After he goes away, I knew I wouldn't be left alone that easily. Man is blessed with varied emotions. We are so very fortunate to experience them. No no philosophy here. I am just trying to get the point that not everything in the world goes as we think (which we do occasionally). because my mom comes and tell me with a smile that avva has gifted this to me. I was speechless and absolutely humbled to know that. There i so much to repay, so much help to be done. But i am helpless. But this act of hers has made me all the more responsible towards my life and I will not waste it.

A Very very Interesting end to the day:
I drop nanna and come the usual way and dicuss about my yoga classes which i would be taking up. Once back my mom tells me the importance of giving first before asking. It was just a thought from my friends that there would be no point in reselling it that prompted me to ask amma to prod along among our relatives to see if anyone would be willing to take i.e. Sowji or Goutami who might be needing it. But somehow we said no...then yes.. and no again. Finally a big yes. Mamma was thrilled on hearing and I also felt happy at my heart that I have done something good. It is this what my mom was referring. This same kind act was extended by avva which took everyone by surprise but not to amma who always believed in the maxim. It is then i realise there is nothing more better than extending selfless love and unconditional love at that. Never expect anything in return for favors you do. These small things go a long way in shaping people's life.

An Incident that has happened:

Not so long ago we were supposed to get some amount x which we lent to y. Y were reluctant to give and always gave an excuse not to give. We didn't push it. But very very long ago because of some pension scheme Nanna had to get some amount from Income Tax office which we gave up hope long ago. You are right...you guessed it right. Miraculously the amount we got from this IT and the amount lent to y were the same.

While this was shocking for me my mom tells this is just tip of iceberg and she says this has happenend so many times before. Well i may see more of it in my years to follow. She says one final word: Always there are two kinds of donations: education, food. The rest all follows after them. Have been etched in mind and would be done with heart and soul in the future.

No comments: