Tuesday, March 21, 2006

The Day before THE BIG C-2

From the Lunch Time

I sit with the Fantastic Four during lunch. I confess what's going on in mind. (Why do I do that? Was I craving for Sympathy? If not why? Why should I tell what's going to happen, what is not? Keep your problems to your own..? where are you Kar..where are you?) . They pity, console me nothing won't happen no more. I feel little satisfied.

The Last But One MC Lab:
I also repeat the process with thotti gang in the MC Lab. Same response more or less in a different gesture. This lab again a goner. Reason: SYSTEM ARE DOWN TODAY. Read whatever has happened so far. Wow...kya reason hai. I think DSR is coming down to student level which is very good. There aren't any more moralistic speeches. There is more of helping students attitude. The last lab he asking about Ms.Laddos feelings of how she felt changed my perspective towards him. It's very good we have people like him. Unfortunately not all think the same. Well where was I?

Ya...all throughout we chat about the CPU and the monitors with mamma telling me that his monitor looks the smae as the one in the lab while both in fact have 2'inches of difference. Then me losing my hold and blurting out things not to be told and our bevy of girls ready to rip apart me in pieces. Finally and miraculously the period ends in the end. the only outcome of the lab being an assurance from RP saying she would try explainig all the ten programes. I was on the CLOUD NUMBER 9 to be precise...

On My Way:
I rush down...TIME: 4'0 clock. I realise they aren't leaving early. With a little grumblign and small banter I agree upon getting the number of our LIFE from Mr.HOD where unfortunately he isn't there. I come back and see NikMo eating ragada as leisuerly as possible. I felt like snatching and throwing it away but i controlled. It's okay...what the heck i can phone and stop the proceedings.

A little later after some assisstance from the TOMBOYS he starts moving. TIME : 4:20. NikMo starts off like a maniac let lose which i guess is due to my insistence on fast delivery . I ask him slow down , nothing at all is going to happen even if late and that reaching home in one piece is all i ask for , he does. But frankly, he was very much trying to help and i am thankful to him for that. But again even just before entering the lift I feel goosebumps on my face...reason-read this blog again..u idiot...

No comments: