Friday, March 17, 2006

GRAND HOLY DAY

Early Events:
Woke up late in the morning. Started doing my things slowly and finally had a nice,warm bath. Was just browsing the net when comes the sound TRING TRING From Swami Naidu. Asks about the movie plan. Accepted. We speak further off the time we had the previous year of masti and doom with Harsha, Abhi, Chitti, me going on the bikes to Vij, venk place. Reminiscing about the good times we had. Convo ended. I was back to business..

I phone to chitti for his nod for the movie which he declines adding to which he says there is a lot coming up!! BEWARE!!!

It is fifteen minutes later i realize what he is talking about. Loki and Raja ring the door exactly the time when comes a call from pinky demanding to know the current booking status(which...poor fellow..knows me not fully...). He too knew of the upcoming events. First Time I dismissed saying there wouldn't be me in the trip of TBlower and Mr.Know-all. Now it was turning to a reality.Went down calmly without a fuss bidding bye to nannamma.

Holi Begins..
with Two Eggs at succession. and alladi at his worst best as he scrapped my mouth my neck , thankfully unlike avinash not everywhere. All the others with SPECTRUM Making the surprise visit. Nash lending a hand. What a fool was I thinking the HOLI wasn't going to be the same.

GOOD NEWS CAME ABOUT THE BALU'S RANK: 92nd in GATE. Damn, a definitive party booked. waited for vij,venk arrival in their grandest bike. Formalities completed. With vij missing a shot of my anda ball. off we go to Maheshwari to pick up some friends.

There we find Mr.Logic, Sattanna, Dhana and co. with their friends. We pack along and with some 12 people on four bike get going towards to Black Beauty's house. Tadaaaaaa....Brush with the police. I was scared and started feeling sad already with the events were turning out to be. If only they listened to what I had to say.

Loki comes and says calmly let's get going. It was a shocking -to be let go so easily and disappointing-with only fifty as fine. We go on a circuitous route to by pass via Balu's house which as I recollect now was complete waste of time. Anyway I was overjoyed to see my brain functioning 100% as I was traversing a route which I had done the last time around 4 months back. HIPPPPPIEEEEEEEEE...HIPPPPPPPIEEEEEEEEE...YAAAAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAA

Cloud 9 and nothing else..

Back at chitti's place there was nothing but fun. Banged colors all around with chitti being a top scorer with some 7 Ande including most unspeakable places. The photo shoot was the top notch. Many a good decisions I am making these with idea of bringing the camera the best one..

Had a variety of photos to be satisfied which by the way after two and a half hours on the net..
to be continued...

No comments: