Tuesday, March 07, 2006

This Year's Oscars ROCKED

The title says it all. I found this year anchoring and the selection of movies at the 78th Annual Academy Awards a.k.a Oscars were fantastic and enjoyable.

'Crash' is a movie that has intrigued my senses and am not going to stop till I get my hands on it. I hear so much about this 'BrokeBack Mountain' and 'Munich' but still something stops me from getting at them. I just couldn't believe seeing Reese Witherspoon getting the Best Actress nod inspite of strong contenders. Walk the Line eh??

The presentation, the aura and the elegance in which these shows are made just makes me recollect the utter lack of sense with which our guys host the Awards shows? jeez...10 years is minimum time for them to at least touch the Tip of The Iceberg i.e. OSCARS'berg

No comments: