Sunday, March 05, 2006

'Zip-Zap'ed

Impressions are powerful things.
US man, Surya, YVKir, Mohan are the people i never thought would be the way they are now.
Very friendly, very talkative, fully focused and happily settled.
Saw what a Bowling alley is for the first time in my life. The balls bowled went without a aim and landed in the pit. Twice I bowled , twice the same result. Next time maybe.
The girls weren't talkative lot especialy Mrs.Sandya.
Then there was Hema, Cow, who were like ready-made jokers providing all the reasons to get entertained especially COW.
Our trip to Dhaba began around 5'o clock(by which time i had already had my lunch...chikki....ooph...thank god nanna was there -1st. to encourage me to go meet when i was making up my mind not to go,,2nd. to let me bring the chikki...). Ordered very long list of items and curd rice to finish throughout which I was like a school child in front of huge bunch of MEN. The fumes of the organ pipes were both shocking and thought provoking (esp.. Mr.Dimple, and Mr. Shiv)...more on the thinking later...
all in all after a few-heart-thumping moments (USman zip-zapping like crazy .....) i reached home, dropped dad , wrote this blog and went to sleep with no further saving of the blog..

No comments: