Friday, March 17, 2006

'PICNIC' at my place...

Rewind...Stop....Five Days Back

Five days back there was a 'PICNIC' as Ms.Laddoo would like to call it. Not a day goes without a hassle. Even that day. Chitti phones early in the morning to cancel his appointment. I go berserk. i had planned a quite Bawarchi Lunch here with Ice-Cream etc. after the project discussion and here he is trying to spoil the perfect atmosphere. I wasn't going to buy that. That was one of the reason. I had one more. We were lagging behind by a large margin. We had to complete the project, write a documentation, and prepare the viva. Three large processes to be done. and here he is with a sickest reason of being tired and trying to get away with the work. Finally he couldn't bear my anger and conceded.

After arrival:

Thoughts in My Mind:
Two things were running through my mind before their arrival. Why was Ms.Talkative so very sensitive of being an uninvited guest? I just didn't think about the matter. When I did I called her and here she is uncomfortable. I should have made the point clear that after all we are friends and there is no point in formalities. And then there was chitti who with body pains was trying to put up another reason for the postponement. Couldn't he come clean? all because I was angry forced him to come? Why doesn't he understand that I am not his lecturer or teacher there to reprimand him? I would have understood. That hurt me a little.

They did arrive on dot and the proceedings went neat and clean. I brought the ever famous Bawarchi Biryani with Butter Chicken. I was taken a back seeing Ms.Talkative not eating the pieces. After the lunch we had IQBAL Screening with mom chipping in at last and having a strange convo regarding my debating skills. oh...there was also Feast ice cream whose flavor i guess shouldn't be bought again.

All in all a satisfying 'PICNIC' day.

No comments: